With the weather warming up, I thought it would be a good idea to give you a listing of public and private swimming pools around Las Vegas. If you don't want to be bother with a membership and yearly fee, I would recommend public swimming pools. Public pools are definitely an alternative, especially with the financial burden that some of us are going through. Call your local area for more information.
Private pools are also another option for you, if you are looking for a smaller facility and if you don't mind paying a little more. They are also not as crowded as public pools.
Swimming is not just about fun, but is a great exercise!
http://www.insidervlv.com/swimmingpoolindex.html
If you live on the southwest end of the valley, I like to take my son to Desert Breeze Aquatic Facility. During the winter, the indoor pool is open for laps and there is also a family pool. In the summer, there is no way to beat the heat than to check out their outdoor water playland for little kids. For the bigger kids and adults, they have two big slides. You can pay per day or per season, but I pay daily.If I remember correctly, last year it was $3 for adults and $1 for kids. The biggest issue is some days it is really crowded, Saturday and Sunday.
ReplyDeletelol, I was going to post a comment on the same facility Lisa is talking about. I took my nieces to Desert Breeze a couple of times and they had a blast. I also did some lane swimming there when I was pregnant. It's a great facility.
ReplyDeleteDesert Breeze is a great facility. But like Lisa said, weekends tend to be really busy.
ReplyDelete