Wikiparenting is a very informative site mainly for parents. You are required to create a login account to be able to post and edit the pages. At the time I wrote this article the free registration section was shut down temporarily. However, you are still able to browse the site under their Wiki Articles or by just doing a Wiki Search. If you search by “Category” and click on “Safety” or “Family Life” or “First Aid”, you’ll find the Swimming Pool Safety and Rules article. This article covers safety rules for both personal pool and public pools. Safety comes first!
There is also another interesting article regarding swimming information for babies. This article was written by several users, so Wikiparenting encourages you to expand on the subject if you are interested. Please remember to create your free account before you try to edit and make changes to the pages on this site.
This source is written for parents by parents, so some of the articles that you’ll find here are personal opinions, so of course you can do your own research afterwards. Wikiparenting has a “Contribution rules” tab that lists the rules that you need to agree to before contributing with Wikipedia.
I can wait to see more interesting and educational articles in the future on this site. I hope you enjoy browsing through Wikiparenting as much as I did!
To start browsing Wikiparenting go to http://wikiparenting.parentsconnect.com/wiki/Swimming_Pool_Safety_and_Rules
No comments:
Post a Comment